- Tenant: Citizens Bank
- Owner: John Flately Company
- General Contractor: Northpoint Construction Management
- Project Size: $400,000.00
- Square Feet: 26,000
DEI was awarded the Citizens design build project in the early part of 2015. The challenge for the project team, under the expertise of Northpoint Construction, was not only to complete the electrical and fire alarm scope in a timely fashion, but mid project picking up the Telecommunications cabling, Infrastructure and Connectivity, Security and AV scope. All of this in a 2-month time frame. As a team DEI successfully delivered the project on time and Citizens corporate made their move fairly seamless.
This was a very intricate project that really allowed DEI Systems to show it’s wide range of expertise. DEI handled the following.
- Electrical Construction
- Add to Existing Fire Alarm System
- Full Tele-Communications MDF room Patching and Horizontal Cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling and Patch
- Security System and Card Access cabling
- Tenant Sub Metering
- HD television system including VGA cabling