- Tenant: GL&V 1 Cellu Drive Nashua, NH
- Owner: Liberty Properties
- General Contractor: Northpoint Construction Management
- Project Size: $520,000.00
- Square Feet: 150,000
- Field Manager: Brian Donahue
- Electrical Foreman: Chris Patten
DEI Systems was awarded the GL&V design build project in the early part of 2013. The challenge for the project team, run under the expertise of Northpoint Construction, was to take an existing wide open warehouse building that had been completely separated of all utilities from the other half of the building and turn it into a stand-alone single source distribution facility.
The bulk of this project was power distribution and building a power infrastructure while overcoming major distances of cable runs. DEI designed and built a 4000amp 277/480volt power riser. There is also an emergency power system and 130kw generator provisions in place to run the Computer room. 100% of the HVAC and plumbing had to be added to the space and the power factor. DEI also designed and installed energy efficient lighting for both the warehouse and the office area procuring utility rebates directly to the owner that offered major energy savings to the tenant.
DEI scope included the following:
- Electrical construction and new power riser
- New Stand Alone Fire Alarm system that had to communicate with the other half of building.
- AutoCAD design drawings including new one-line power riser diagram.