DEI Systems is experienced in a number of electrical areas including Lighting Systems, Distribution Systems, Emergency/Standby Generators, & UPS Systems. See below for brief rundown of services we offer. Please also go to Portfolio pages for specific projects involving these services.
- DEI Systems Designs, Provides & Installs a wide range of Decorative, Industrial, Site/Parking Lot, Outdoor/Landscape, Exit & Emergency and Residential lighting systems.
- DEI can do comprehensive energy surveys and offer rebate programs with local utilities. DEI can also offer insight and ideas on how to cut down on light usage and save on energy bills.
- DEI designs commercial, high end residential and Residential Lighting packages to fit any specific client need. DEI can provide extensive layouts to ensure design maintain proper foot-candles for the application. All applications are custom and site specific.
- DEI can value engineer any flat specification to ensure lighting does not go over budget. We provide or equal packages so price goes down not quality.
- DEI performs bucket truck work for servicing existing or older exterior lighting.
- DEI can maintain and upgrade emergency lighting. DEI can do yearly inspections on life safety.
DEI Systems supplies and installs a wide range of power systems from 120/208 – 600volt. From 30 amp to 8000 amp services. DEI Systems has installed duct bank systems ranging from 2 to 40 4″ PVC conduits for power feeders up to 2.2 Meg. DEI Systems can troubleshoot your current distribution system for hot spots, arching, continuity issues, and phase loss. DEI also can set up switchgear studies to troubleshoot the more intricate issues and problems with power systems.
DEI Systems has furnished and installed an extensive range of electrical power systems and products for standby, prime power, peak shaving and interruptible rate applications as well as complete emergency systems. As a proven installer of integrated power systems, DEI Systems can Furnish, Install & Maintain power systems for any size application – from small single phase residential units to 3-phase multi-gen-set industrial installations. We supply, install and maintain a wide range of Gen Sets from 14 kW to 2 Meg complete with rigging, load bank testing. DEI Systems has installed individual gas and diesel-fueled models from 14 kW to 2 Meg, as well as electronic controls, automatic transfer switches and associated emergency switchgear.
We supply, install, and service a wide range of UPS Systems, Static By-Pass Switches and Power Distribution Units (PDU) ranging from 5 KVA to 800 KVA Systems. DEI can replace a single unit or install a data center complete with Generator, UPS, PDU, Grounding, & Power Cables.