Our Fire Alarm Team at DEI Systems provides extensive support in the area of Fire Alarm design and install as well as after project service and preventative maintenance. Our attention to every detail and our highly trained staff are a major reason why DEI clients continue to rely on our firm for their design, install, and life safety certification requirements. We categorize these attributes as follows.
THE DEI ADVANTAGE
- 24-hour emergency live oncall service for contracted customers.
- Speedy response to any system breakdown or nuisance items.
- Maintenance visits arranged at a time convenient for you.
- Fully equipped service vehicles, carrying a comprehensive range of spares for most leading makes of fire alarm systems.
- Industry standard trained maintenance technicians
- In office engineering solutions and tech support
- No sub-contract labor used on any system maintenance
DEI Fire Alarm Service Contract Attributes
To ensure that an active fire alarm system will perform to its optimum level in the event of a fire, it is recommended that the system is maintained and regularly checked. DEI not only specializes in design and install of these systems, but the service and maintenance of them after project. Our service department is committed to giving our customers support and peace of mind. DEI has a fast, friendly, and accommodating approach to handling system troubles and performing preventative measures.
What we offer our clients
- Cost savings on installations and system upgrades compared with leading fire alarm companies
- Industry standard trained installation and commissioning engineers
- No sub-contract labor used on any installation
- Parts and labor warranty for a year on new installation
- The option to be connected to a remote central station for fire alarm response